Located in Naples, Italy, the Ruesch Clinic has served for over 100 years as a leading regional center of advanced medical and surgical technologies. The facility notably possesses state-of-the-art medical equipment, including the DaVinci Xi surgical robot and MOC-DEXA/MRI system for musculoskeletal applications. Staffed by professionals from the world’s most prominent medical and surgical universities, Ruesch Clinic seeks to provide its patients with the highest standard in care while also ensuring a stay that’s as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Click below to download
Although equipped with the latest medical technologies and expertise, facility leadership recognized that providing patients with an enjoyable experience is also essential to the healing process. With overwhelming numbers of patients now seeking out entertainment from personal streaming subscriptions, Ruesch Clinic desired a solution able to provide seamless access to streamed content on patient room televisions. To ensure high adoption rates, however, the facility sought out a platform that could guarantee ease of use and protect sensitive streaming subscription login details from potential theft.
- Provide patients with access to personalized entertainment in order to ensure high rates of satisfaction.
- Ensure a user-friendly and intuitive experience that sidesteps the need for staff assistance.
- Address potential patient concerns over data security and privacy.
- Leverage GuestCast to provide each patient with instant access to virtually any streamed content of choice.
- Utilize GuestCast’s simplified device-pairing process to guarantee an easy and hassle-free streaming experience.
- Eliminate the need for patients to enter-in streaming login information on TVs while leveraging GuestCast’s device isolation abilities to protect their privacy.